- 2-3 outfits, with the best images edited. Download rights on website with printing rights.
- Wedding day coverage by H and H photography.
- All high resolution images that are selected as the 'best of' from the wedding day with personal print rights.
- Image quantity varies. Its not about how many photos, its about getting the shots you'll love.
Full wedding day coverage w/out Engagement session $2,000
Full wedding day coverage with engagement session $2,300
- 30+ high resolution edited images with print release
- Usually for a ceremony & reception in one location. This allows for coverage
- up to the cake cutting and bouquet toss IF all at one venue with a traditional ceremony.
- All high resolution images with personal printing rights
- A collection of 'the best of' images edited in high resolution
- Images on a USB flash drive
- Online gallery you can share with your family and friends to order prints and products.
Start at 1,000 to 1,500
- We have thicker pages 1.3mm and consists of a 0.5mm
paper and 0.8mm substrate core.
- Real silver-halide photographic prints
- Crystal Covers or Metal
- Premium Leather
When hiring H and H Photography for your wedding day we will meet in person to sign our contract and a minimum $500 deposit is due to hold your wedding date. Phone & email conversations are great to talk before deciding if we are the perfect match for you and your fiancé. We will meet at the earliest convenience to confirm our agreement and lock in your special day.
Every couple is unique and have different likes and dislikes when it comes to wedding photography. This is why we meet in person and talk about the type of shots, styles and settings you like best.
No less than 3 weeks before your wedding we will meet again. This is where we make a very detailed time line of your day and plan every photo aspect out - so there are no surprises on the wedding day. The final payment is also due at this time. Every detail needs to be planned out ahead of time. We are prepared to work not only with you but we also coordinate with your event planner and/or wedding consultant.